One of the most exciting things about the weather changing is being able to shop for new clothes. I love searching for the perfect spring teaching outfit that I can wear over and over again! In this post, I share some of my favorite spring teaching outfits from Amazon. Check them out below!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may make a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Bright & Colorful:
I absolutely love a good pop of color, especially in my happy place– my classroom! These bright and colorful spring dresses will immediately spark joy and put a smile on your students’ faces. That green dress below is one of those teacher spring outfits that will serve as a statement piece in and out of the classroom!
- Bell Sleeve Ruffle Hem Dress
- Puffy Sleeve Smocked Flowy Dress
- Polka Dot Puff Sleeve Midi Dress
- Wide-Leg Trouser Pants
- Flowy Midi Dress with Waist Tie
- Retro Flower Knitted Cardigan
- Beaded Teacher Bracelet Set
Neutral & Basics:
Neutrals are such great pieces to have in your closet since they can be paired with just about anything! I consider these pieces to be wardrobe staples. Check out some of my favorite teaching outfits containing neutrals below.
- Wide-Leg High-Waisted Pants
- Sleeveless Ruffle Shirt
- Ruffle Sleeve Floral Boho Dress
- Leopard Print Maxi Dress with Waist Tie
- Sleeveless Flowy Midi Dress
- Cute Knotted Headbands
- Cropped Denim Jacket
Comfy & Chic:
Being comfortable is important for elementary teachers, especially since we often end up sitting on the floor or playing with our students during recess. Pieces such as flowy dresses, comfortable flats, and stretchy pants are great options to consider when building a wardrobe that is both comfortable and chic. The teaching outfits below will give you the ability to look professional without sacrificing comfort.
- Short-Sleeved Midi Dress with Pockets
- Denim Jacket
- Striped Dress with Waist Tie and Pockets
- Flowy Denim Dress
- Wide-Leg Jumpsuit with Pockets
- Sleeveless Jumpsuit Romper with Pockets
Floral Teacher Outfits:
Floral prints are the perfect way to freshen up your wardrobe for spring! Whether you opt for small floral patterns or large floral patterns, adding floral dresses, skirts, or tops to your wardrobe is an easy way to add color and fun!
- Crewneck Floral Mini Dress
- Floral Boho Midi Skirt
- Floral Printed Babydoll Dress
- Floral Tie Button Up Dress
- Floral Puff Sleeve Blouse
- Crewneck Smocked Floral Top
Teacher Outfit Ideas:
I love pairing a chunky cardigan with a flowy maxi skirt! This white button-up cardigan is a great piece to style multiple ways– wear it over a dress, with a pair of jeans, or styled with a cute skirt! The set of studded headbands is another great Amazon find! I love the neutral colors that can be paired with just about any teacher outfit.
- V-Neck Button-Up Cardigan
- High Waist Floral Maxi Skirt
- Knotted Velvet Studded Headbands
- Layered Gold Initial Necklace
- Pointed Toe Booties
A white denim jacket is a perfect touch for spring outfits. This white denim jacket is perfect for layering over a flowy dress or a cute top. Paired with these adorable pencil earrings, this outfit gives all of the spring teacher vibes.
- Cute Ruffle Shift Dress
- Casual White Denim Jacket
- Beaded Pencil Teacher Earrings
- Women’s Starling Sneaker
*Looking for classroom essentials to make your day flow even easier? Check out some of my must-have teaching items.
Which of the spring teaching outfits above was your favorite? Check out my Amazon storefront where I share all of my favorite teaching and classroom items!