Free Printable Place Value Chart
Help your students understand place value with this hands-on chart.
Making math instruction fun for students is so important! Implementing engaging strategies during differentiated instruction, centers, math workshop, and/or whole group instruction will help students grasp concepts in a meaningful way. Here are some ideas to implement during your math block. They might just spark a new love for math!
Check out these Math Resources:
Math Ideas for K-5 Students:
- Halloween Math Activities for 2nd Grade
- Spring Math Activities for 2nd Grade
- The Best Counting Toys for Preschool
- State Testing Review Ideas Your Students Will Love!
- Area and Perimeter Activities for 3rd Grade
- 10 Free Valentine’s Classroom Activities
- 10 Tips for Managing Student Behaviors During Math Centers
- How to Differentiate Math Centers
- How to Plan & Organize Math Centers
- The Best Math Board Games for Elementary Students
- Time and Elapsed Time Math Centers
- Hands-On & Fun Math Centers Activities
- Multiplication Picture Books
- Fall Multiplication Activities
- Hands-On Multiplication Centers for 3rd Grade
- End-of-Year Activities that will Save your Sanity!
- Project-Based Learning in the Math Classroom
- How to Use Data Notebooks in the Classroom
- How to Plan a Classroom Transformation
- Fraction Books for K-5 Students
- FREE Fall Activities for Upper Elementary
- Fraction Classroom Transformation
- 10 Free Winter Activities for Elementary Students
- Engaging Activities to Encourage Movement in the Classroom
- 10 Free Earth Day Activities & Resources
- Boot Camp Classroom Transformation
- Five Star® Interactive Notebooks
- Test Prep Review Games