Free Winter Morning Work Slides
Step up your morning routine with these interactive morning work slides. They are designed to review 3rd-4th grade ELA standards.
Holiday & Seasonal
Creating a fun and engaging classroom atmosphere during the holidays is my favorite! There are so many unique ways to spice up instruction to match the different seasons. We can set up seasonal centers during our math & reading block, add fun props during whole-group instruction, or plan a holiday-themed classroom transformation. Here are some fun holiday & seasonal ideas to use with your elementary students.
Check out these Seasonal Resources:
Holiday & Seasonal Ideas:
- State Testing Review Ideas Your Students Will Love!
- 10 Free Valentine’s Classroom Activities
- How to Encourage Students before Testing
- Classroom Decor Ideas & Themes
- Classroom Essentials First Year Teachers Need
- Earth Day Picture Books
- How to Plan a Classroom Transformation
- Kindness Activities for Elementary Students
- 25 Unique Family Christmas Traditions
- Back to School Shopping with Walmart
- FREE Fall Activities for Upper Elementary
- 10 Free Winter Resources for Elementary Students
- Sunshine Committee Ideas to Boost Morale
- Open House/ Meet the Teacher Night